Sunday, August 26, 2012

What's the Word???

I'm feeling... not overwhelmed. Not exactly. Just behind. Like I can't catch up. It doesn't matter how many things I cross off of my to-do list, I am still behind. The list is growing faster than I can keep up.

The first week of school went okay, but I wish that I had worked harder this weekend to make this week better. I should have... I don't know. There were moments here and there when I could have fit more work in. I watched 2 episodes of American Pickers this weekend. At the time, I really just wanted to rest. But now I wish I had more things done.

I also ate too much this weekend. My meals were too big. I didn't stop when I was full, and I am feeling yucky right now. I'm glad that tomorrow is Monday - hopefully I can get into a comfortable routine this week.

I realized this afternoon that I might have to miss my water aerobics class this Thursdays. BOO! We have a parent ice cream social from 6-6:45 and that probably means that I will be at school until 7:30. Class starts at 7 and it's across town. I repeat: BOO! I don't want to miss! AND as I was doing dishes tonight, I realized that when I go to class next Tuesday, it will be the first class of the month, which means time to pay again. I may not have $29 on Tuesday.

This is going to be tricky.

It's time for bed, and getting a good nights sleep is probably the best thing I can do for myself at this point. But I sure wish I could get some work done.

Ugh.

1 comment:

ali said...

i like this blogger,s post every thing goooooooooooood