Monday, May 21, 2012

Smitten Kitten

Tonight I'm feeling very thankful for my husband. I feel like creating something. I feel like writing a love letter. I feel the need to make a grand gesture.

It's going to be quite a week. The last week of the school year for us. Today was... wow. I felt like I was inside a tumbling clothes dryer. I was along for the ride, but not in control. We made it through the day okay. I think I got a few important things done. Tomorrow is going to be a doozy. Frankly, if we can survive the next two days, Thursday and Friday will be manageable. I think.

This is my favorite picture of Brett and I from our engagement picture photo shoot. Maybe I can make something fun with it this weekend. Memorial day weekend! I am going to make it a craft-a-thon, I think.



No comments: