Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh Kim

I think I may be carried away with the packing. Tomorrow is February 1. We move on February 25. I have probably packed 30 boxes in the last 48 hours. It's not a bad thing, but if I keep up this pace, I am going to have to unpack before we even move because everything we need will be in boxes! Or I could just keep packing and buy some paper plates. Hmm.

We have some winter weather headed our way this evening. There is a chance of schools closing one of the next two days. I can't begin to tell you how an unexpected day off would feel. I would pack the entire second closet. That would rock my world. The temperature is currently 49º, but it is dropping and is going to continue dropping until 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday when it hits a low of 15º. The high for Wednesday is 21º. Precipitation most of that time. But this is Texas. We could wake up to sunshine...

I guess I should head to bed since I'm sure I will be getting up for work. I'm just not lucky enough for winter weather that is wintry enough to keep me home in my warm bed. Sigh.

2 comments:

Marie said...

OH, you never know about the weather.. And great job on the packing. I know who I'm hiring whenever we move! I am the only one in the family who likes packing. Chris just detests it. The rain just hit the house. Gonna be a wild day! Love you!
Marie

Kriss said...

I'm in Fort Worth......girl those schools closed!! Whoohooo! Here's to a snow day!