Thursday, October 28, 2010

If I Only Had A Brain...

Seriously. I am finally making time to blog and my head is so exhausted, I can't think of anything to say. What a week.

I am TRYING to make some ornaments. I want to do the Holiday Open House again this year, and I have SO many ornament ideas, but I just haven't had any time to work on them lately. And this weekend will be no different. Actually, I think I can do some tomorrow night, but then I have to put all of my things away because we are having a Rock Band 3 party on Saturday night. It's with our care group at church. I have no idea if anyone is coming, but we are making fajitas and we bought the game. I am hoping to get all of my supplies back out on Sunday afternoon and get busy on those ornaments! We'll see what happens though...

My food has been all over the place this week. After being sick for two days, I was down a few pounds, but then all of this food showed up at work. I ignored it for a while. And then I ate some when I was hungry. And then I ate more when I wasn't hungry. Today I had the best bagel I've had in a long time. Maybe ever. That's because it came with low fat pumpkin cream cheese. Drool. But I had already eaten breakfast. If those bagels hadn't been there, I wouldn't have thought of food at all. I would have been just fine until lunch. But they were there. And they were too loud to ignore.

And we had a totally unhealthy dinner tonight and tomorrow is the Halloween parties. So there's not much hope for a loss on Saturday. But I am still going to the meeting. And I plan to track every bite starting Saturday. We are having jambalaya for lunch and fajitas for dinner, but there is no reason I shouldn't be able to stay within my points with those two meals.

I wish I had a week to myself. Not 24-7, but during the days. I wish that I were not working for a week and could spend my days crafting and thinking and blogging and organizing this crazy mess that is masquerading as my mind. I need some time to think. To sit with a cup of coffee and a pen and paper. I need to make some goals and put them down in writing. I need to look at my schedule and make it more livable. Or... how do I say this... a better life? I need a routine that involves exercise and vegetables! I need to try some new healthy things. I wish I could find an exercise that Brett and I can do together. Or something that I can do myself that won't take too much time away from him. We never seem to have enough time. Which is weird because we give each other all of our free time! Well, mostly. But it rarely seems to be enough. Sigh.

I know, I know. This is life. It get's harder, not easier. Fuller. Richer. Or at least, it should. I want the things that are filling my life to make it richer. Not just denser. Sigh.

I have been 29 for 5 months now. 5.5 actually. I had big plans for this year, and they aren't quite going according to plan. It's not too late, but I don't want to waste anymore time.

Blah. I'm babbling.

I am DETERMINED to finally get together with Jenina next week. Maybe she can help me think. She's good at that.

I am going to be an M&M at work tomorrow. I hope to take lots of pics and post them! I hope everyone has a great Halloween! I love this holiday =-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys. I want to tell you that your Eyes are beautiful and i like It mostly.You are also beautiful lady. May allah bless you always.
===========
outsourcing Projects