Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Recap

Thirty minutes ago, I was thinking:
"If I knew Kung Fu, I'd be KICKIN' ASS!!"

Fifteen minutes ago, I was thinking:
"God, please forgive me for becoming what I hate. For responding to rudeness with anger and letting frustration take over my mind."

Five minutes ago, I was thinking:
"You know what would make everything better? A donut."

One minute ago, I was thinking:
"Time to break out the fruit."

Now I am thinking:
"These strawberries are awesome. Wish I had some whipped cream."

What a crazy day.

All week I have been thinking:

"I need to make time to blog before my head explodes."

and

"I miss Jenina =-( Why haven't we talked in so long? Is she busy? Or did she decide to break up with me? Please just be busy..."

and

"I love my husband. God chose the perfect partner for me and I am so humbled by that gift."

and

lots of other things... mostly about job stuff and crafting things and how I can combine the two. Hopefully I will have something coherent to say soon. Sorry I haven't been around much. I just can't seem to juggle it all right now. But I had a bit of an aha moment last night. I wonder if I have been thinking too small lately... I mean, I spend a lot of moments desperate to get out of this job, so I consider things that in the long run, may not be the best choice. I need to remember the big picture and how the choices I make today, particularly job choices, could impact my family for years to come.

Sigh.

Sometimes being grown up kind of sucks.

No comments: