Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hooray For Hollywood!

Seriously. I love the Oscars. I LOVE to see the outfits, I love the spirit of celebration and I love to see people be rewarded for their efforts.

And yes, I'm one of those people who cries at the good speeches. Actually, it's a laughing cry. I am quick to cry! I'm easily overwhelmed by emotion. I can't help it. I'm just extremely empathetic and I feel things deeply. So anytime I know that I am tearing up for a silly a reason, it is always a laughing cry. Many of you have seen this first hand! You know what I mean...

I'd like to thank the Academy, for giving me an excuse to sit on the couch for hours when I should be doing online classes and working on a logo. And also, I'd like to thank my husband for letting me watch them.

Thank you, and goodnight!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cried during Mo'nique's speech...I can't help it! I'm a crier!! I love the awards, too...the dresses, the hair, the accessories. I wish I could go just once!!

Angela Power said...

I totally missed the Oscars and forgot all about it! *tsk tsk!

Glad Sandra won though, I loved The Blind Side and she did a great job!

Has anyone ever told you that you have the most adorable smiley eyes? You just look like an absolute joy in your picture ;-)