Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 1.15.10

Well, yesterday morning I was 238.4, which is a decent dip from last week's 241. But then last night, out of the blue, I had a little mini-binge. I came home feeling SOOO hungry, but I think it was more than that. I was tired. I was exhausted. It's been a big week for me, not just in reality, but emotionally too. I was wiped. And for the first time in, I seriously can't remember when, I had the apartment to myself for 2 hours and I had nothing pressing to do. I got home at about 5:15 and I knew that Brett probably wouldn't be home until 7:30. And dinner was already made! I made taco meet two nights ago while I was cooking something else, just so it would be done. Taco meat is usually better the longer it sits, so I made it in advance this time around because I had an opportunity to do so.

So anyway, I made my tacos and was still hungry. So I kept eating. For an hour. It was nothing too crazy. I mean, it was more food than I needed, but points/calories wise I hadn't totally ruined my week or anything. But then the pizza happened. When Brett is exhausted and hungry pizza is usually what sounds satisfying to him. I thought ordering pizza on a Thursday night was actually not a bad idea because we would have leftovers all weekend for an easy lunch option.

I had no reason to eat that pizza. I had already eaten my dinner, and then some! But it just happened.

So, after a good week of eating, I mean a really huge improvement, I am weighing in this morning at 239.6. I plan on having a good food weekend and next week is looking good too!

I am down to 8 days to study for my test. I plan to use them!

Hope everyone's weekend starts out well! Happy Friday!

No comments: