Monday, December 21, 2009

SLOW DOWN CLOCK! I Can't Keep Up!

I don't have time for a proper post this morning, and I can't think of when I will have time... I know it will be a full week for everyone, hopefully full of family and fun! The food is just a part of it. I'm not going to beat myself up over gains this week, but I am also not going to make up occasions to overeat. "Three days before Christmas" is neither a holiday, nor a reason to eat large amounts of chocolate. I'm just sayin'!

Christmas with Brett's mom went okay on Saturday. Brett was a little on edge, and she said something that really hurt my feelings, but other than that, the night was okay. She was very generous with gifts, as usual, and I got a super cute new coat that I was totally going to post a picture of, but I can't find it on the Target website. I will try to snap a pic in it this week. I love it!

Our church's choir concert was last night and I am happy to say that it went very well. It was a very interesting experience being a part of the Christmas choir. I'm glad that I did it and I learned a lot about being a "new member" at a church. It's not the easiest thing in the world, but I made a friend or two and I know that eventually, more will come.

Today and tomorrow, the plan is for me to work as long as I can at work so that I can get a lot done and be able to leave work early on Wednesday to celebrate Brett's birthday during the day so he can play with his friends at night. And then Thursday the festivities begin! I love this time of year, and I am REALLY hoping that my unhappiness at work doesn't spill over into any other areas this week.

Okay, off to the races. I'm days behind on reading blogs, so I miss you all! I hope everything is well and I hope everyone gets off to a good start this week!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: