Monday, October 26, 2009

Is There Anything Better Than Hope?

I don't know what brought it on, but I'm feeling very hopeful this morning. Walking into work, I was just imagining a better life and it made me feel very hopeful. We are working on making some changes and I am looking forward to the better future it will provide us. I also FINALLY bought some healthy food this weekend. My eating has been seriously out of control the past few months. I've gained a ton of weight and am feeling absolutely polluted. But I am ready to get back on track. To focus my eating and be intentional. I still have some shopping to do tonight but I desperately want to get back to making better choices, and I am feeling hopeful that there will be some good days ahead.

So I'm so out of touch on my blogging. I want to do recaps of the last two weekends because there have been some fun events lately! I just can't seem to find the time to sit down when I'm at home and post a blog! But I will this week. I really will. I want to tell you about Kelly's shower because I had a good time, and I'm usually bored at baby showers. And I want to tell you about the Love and Marriage weekend we attended at our church this weekend. And about dinner with my family last night because it felt really good to be home with them.

I wish that I could blame my lack of blogging on my crafting, but that would only partially be true. I've spent WAY less time crafting the last few weeks than I was spending in the beginning. But I've done some quality work. I'm very pleased with my stock so far and I plan on doing a few new things this week. We'll see how it turns out =-) Still trying to take pics to show you my fun things... maybe this week!

I hope everyone is feeling hopeful this morning. The rain outside is really nice. It was heavy during the night but is nice and light right now. Almost feels like mist splashing on your face while you stand on a boat. And the temperature is nice and chilly. Not so cold that I froze without a coat on the way to my car, but perfection for my long sleeve t-shirt!

It's going to be a productive day! =-)

No comments: