Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Tuesday

I can think of at least 10 things that I would rather be doing today. I am thankful for employment, but wish I had some time away from work.

I wasn't feeling very well last night. I ended up just laying most of the night. Brett made dinner and took care of me and it was VERY helpful because I am feeling better today. Not great, but I'm okay sitting whereas yesterday in my work chair I really felt like I needed to lay down.

So tonight I will blog about Kel's shower and do some crafting. Those were my plans for last night. I'd also really like to go through my closet! I have some things to get rid of! I want to make some room because I am going to start hunting for cheap clothes this weekend. I always get the shopping itch in the fall. (Not an actual itch... ya know... just want to shop!) I spotted a super cute pair of shoes at church this past Sunday. Kristen told me she got them at Target so I looked online and they are only $16.99! Woohoo! They will be my first purchase for the fall collection!

We are having a movie night tonight because Transformers comes out today, but we are also having lasagna for dinner and that will take a while to cook, so I may get some time in to blog super fast. Probably won't have time to craft now that I think about it though. Hmm.

Going to do my best to get through the day. I want to work well!

No comments: