Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Nice Night

Actually, it was a pretty nice day all together. Work was boring, but we got a lot done. We had 4 books to assemble. We aren't completely finished and there was a bit of stitcher trouble today, but hopefully it will finish up smoothly tomorrow.

I had fun at Hobby Lobby on my lunch break! Then after work, I went to my parents house to get some of my crafting supplies that I still have there and found some great things! Then I met my mom for dinner at On The Border. Yummy soup! We took our leftovers to my grandmother and it was really nice to see her. She enjoyed the soup as much as we did! Then my mom and I ran to Wal-mart. I was looking for a circle cutter and cutting mat and she needed creamer for the coffee club at school. How cute is that! And she bought my supplies! What a sweetie!

I stopped at Starbucks on my way home for a tasty pumpkin spice latte. SO GOOD! One of my top ten favorite things about fall! Now I am going to sort through/re-organize my crafting area, A.K.A. our dining room table, and maybe work on a card tonight.

Let's here it for blessed Thursdays! I hope that I have a good attitude tomorrow and that the day passes peacefully!

No comments: