Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hobby Lobby - You Conquer Me!

I went to Hobby Lobby on my lunch break to look for some holiday accents for my cards for the Holiday Open House. I spent $10 more than I wanted to and now I am eager to get home and look through the bag and remind myself that I made good choices!

Oh dear. That store. I wish that we had one in Irving, and at the same time, it's probably better that we don't. (Actually, I am secretly hoping that the empty store down the street from me that used to be an Old Navy and is now being worked on for a new store again, is actually a HOBBY LOBBY!)

I told myself that I wouldn't spend more than $100 on the HOH. I have already spent $75. It adds up fast! But I feel pretty good about what I have. I need cutters and stamps to go on sale.

FUN!!!

No comments: