Friday, September 4, 2009

New Moon

It is no secret that I like the Twilight books. Correction. I REALLY like the Twilight books. They were a fun read. But I have also made no secret of the fact that, despite buying the movie so that I could watch it a few times and try to get past the faults, I did not enjoy the first film. I thought that the effects were cheap, the makeup was terrible and the acting was just plain bad. Not all of it 100% of the time, but, try as I might, it just makes me cringe.

I have to admit though, I am looking forward to New Moon. I am cautiously optimistic that this will be a better film. It has a bigger budget, some more seasoned actors, and the actors that I didn't enjoy so much in the first film aren't in this one very much.

I saw a nice little Jacob montage this morning, and it was exciting!

So here's hoping!

No comments: