Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun With Fire

We had Pei Wei for dinner last night. A new addition to my food places of choice. I love fried rice. I know it's not healthy, and I usually try to avoid it because it's also one of those foods that I ALWAYS eat too much of. But we went to Pei Wei a couple of weeks ago just to go somewhere different and, oh dear. I loved me that fried rice!

Yesterday was a rough day so we decided to pick up a semi-cheap dinner. We ordered it to go and sat at the counter to watch them cook while we waited. WHAT!?! Those flames are unreal! Just a big wall of flames that they put pots on to cook food! CRAZY! And so cool. I needed Alton Brown to commentate, but even not knowing exactly what was going on, I had to mention it because it was pretty impressive.

Good times!

No comments: