Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dinner Party Countdown!

Tomorrow night 3 of my college roommates are coming over for dinner. We have decided to meet once a month for dinner at each other's casa's so we can stay in touch. I LOVE THESE GIRLS! They live so close... how much longer will that be the case? I'm done missing them. I want them IN my life! So we are beginning the dinner parties.

Tomorrow's dinner is at our apartment. I did a good cleaning this weekend. Hopefully I will vacuum tonight and it's time to put away all of my crafting things. (Don't worry, I will get them back out after they leave tomorrow.) Other than that, I think that the apartment is as good as it's going to get. I am serving stuffed shells tomorrow and those can be made up to 24 hours in advance, so guess what I am doing tonight?! Woohoo! Then when I get off work tomorrow I will run home and make sure everything is straight, put the dinner in the oven, chop some fruit, make some fruit dip, slice some salad fixins, mix the cocktail and make a dessert! Buttermilk coffee cake! I've never made it before, but short of burning it, it seems like a recipe that I can't mess up. hehe.

I'm SO excited! I fully intend on having a good serving of food for the tummy AND food for the soul tomorrow! I will try to take a few pics too!

No comments: