Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-Post

I have lots of fun things to post after my night with my Dinner Divas last night! But I had zero energy after cleaning up last night (the wine MAY have had something to do with that...) and today I don't think I could do it justice. But tomorrow, get ready for some gushing!

Tonight I am going to a bachelorette party. Brett is going to it's counterpart tomorrow. We were supposed to meet for lunch today since we won't see each other until late tonight, but he got stuck at work =-( Chipotle was still good, just not as enjoyable without my love.

When I leave work I need to book it to the store to get a gift for Becky and then head to On The Border in Lewisville for the fun to begin! I will try to take a few pictures. I've been convicted lately by my lack of pics on this blog. Not by a court of law or anything... but, ya know. By ME! So I will try to remember to take pictures so I can post them and give you visuals to my riveting tales ;-)

Hope everyone had a good week!

No comments: