Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Treat!

I had my first massage the day before I got married. My sisters and I all went to Massage Envy and enjoyed swedish massages. It was a nice hour!

Since then, I have been getting emails from Massage Envy now and then. Last week I received one stating that they are raising money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation on September 15. Massages are only $35 and all proceeds go to SGKF. Nice, huh?!

So last night I called and scheduled an appointment for a deep tissue massage at 7:00 on September 15. I'm going to see if I can make an event of it! Go to dinner before hand and maybe grab an 8:30 movie afterward. What a night!

I'm SO looking forward to it. The knots in my back have been especially painful this week. I need professional help! Hurry up September 15! I need you to get here soon!

No comments: