Monday, August 3, 2009

30 Day Challenge - Day 11

Okay, I confess. I went a week without working out. And it was a week that Brett wasn't even here. That is so not what I expected! But I am back on track today and hoping for a better week, workout wise!

Day 11 was fairly fun. It started and ended with "dancing". The next activity is baseball. Have I ever mentioned that I wish that I had played softball growing up? I love to play catch and I think that I would be decent at softball. Maybe when I lose some weight I can find a team to play on recreationally. haha... maybe!

There was less time on the track, and the majority of the track time was doing "kick ups". It praised my slow kick ups, but told me my fast kick ups were too slow. Oh well! I did my best!

Inline skating made an appearance, but only one, so it wasn't too awful. I just do my best and try not to worry about the little skater doing tricks in the air.

It said that tomorrow would focus on a lateral workout. Whatever that means. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: