Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Legally Blonde

I HATE when I'm too busy to blog for a few days. Now I have so much to say, I don't know where to start! I'll take it one blog at a time. Sigh.

Okay, so, yesterday was my sister Laura's birthday. To celebrate, my three sisters and I and my mom, along with Laura's roommate and Jenna's best friend went to opening night of Legally Blonde at Fair Park Music Hall in Dallas. I didn't know anything about the musical except that there was some buzz about it around awards season when it debuted a couple of years ago. I am extremely familiar with the movie on which it is based though. I love Reese Witherspoon. I think she is adorable and she was sweet and endearing when she played Elle Wood's in the film version. Plus, I just love musicals, so I was really excited about the show.

It turned out being a great choice for Laura's birthday. The music was cute and the show had a lot of laughs. Probably not a show that I would pay to see again, but I'm glad that I can say that I have seen it, and I woke up with the opening tune in my head. I only remember 8 words, but it was catchy!

I didn't get home until 11:30 and Brett had some things on his mind that he needed to chat about. So I am VERY sleepy this morning and eager to get my coffee brewing. Guess I should go do that!

No comments: