Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good News =-)

Well, I don't have time for an elaborate expo, but I wanted to share the good news. Brett got a promotion =-)

He applied for the position months ago, and then there was a freeze put on upper level hiring, so we haven't thought about it for a long time. But Friday morning he got an email telling him that he would interview Monday afternoon for the position, and at 5:00 on Monday, when all of the interviews were done, they told him he had the position. He is the Training and Development Supervisor.

This position fits him like a glove! He will be developing people, writing curriculum and all kinds of good things. He also gets to set his schedule now, which is a huge blessing for Brett. And it is a significant raise, which is a huge blessing for us! We will be able to pay off our debt, get him into a safer car, and possibly, by this time next year, get him into seminary classes. Nice =-)

God is good. He has been so faithful. I guess we are moving on to the second paragraph of this new chapter in our lives =-) I can only hope it is filled with as many blessings as the first!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! That is so awesome! I can't wait to hear more about it tonight!

Kriss said...

I agree that is soooo awesome! I am so happy for both of you! -kriss