Monday, July 13, 2009

30 Day Challenge - Day 4

Well the first thing that I need to report is that when they say "30 Day Challenge", they are counting days of rest. It's only 20 workouts. Good to know.

Day 4... I don't know what my deal was. I was looking forward to doing the workout, but at the same time, not really excited about working out. Does that make sense? It wasn't easy. They warned me up front that it would be the most intense so far. There was only one new activity, so I didn't have demo videos to watch, so the activities followed one another quickly. And it wanted me to run faster than I had been. I was keeping the same pace that I always do, but it told me it was too slow. Blah.

Still can't do inline skating, and I can't do the lunges completely correctly. But I do my best. Which seriously, is better than nothing. And I do TRY to do it right. I just can't go that low. I do okay on the squats, but it's hard on the inline skating to jump up after holding the squat for that long.

I am going to do day 5 tonight. I will let you know how it goes! Hopefully I will have a better attitude about it!

No comments: