Friday, May 15, 2009

Today

I'm so thankful it is Friday! And also, I'm tired of my whining. Yesterday felt like 3 days in one. We were slow at work and the day seemed to drag and drag and drag. But my attitude didn't help anything. I don't want that to be the case today.

The way to stop complaining is to stop focusing on the negatives and be thankful for the positives. In other words, count your blessings. So today...

Today I will be thankful for what I HAVE and stop wasting energy wanting trivial things.

Today I will be extra nice to my husband. I don't know of a way to show him exactly how much I love him, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try out a few options.

Today I will pray.

Today I will make think about positive changes I can make in my life.

Today I will laugh!

And today I will remember that tomorrow is another day. With new opportunities, new blessings... and a chance to SLEEP IN! Woohoo!

No comments: