Monday, April 6, 2009

ZZZZZ

Goodness gracious, I'm tired! Thank goodness we rested yesterday! I was SO not prepared to get up today when the alarm went off. And we weren't up too late last night... I was probably asleep at 11:00!

I had a rough allergy day yesterday though. Very sneezy. I guess from moving Brett's mom. We looked for new allergy medicine last night. I can't remember what we ended up getting... any suggestions on something that works and doesn't make you sleepy? Has anyone tried Alavert? (Is that how you spell it?)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Alavert!!! I hope you feel better!

-Jenina

Kriss said...

I take Zyrtec and it works wonderful for my allergies. I was getting monthly sore throats from drainage that would turn into full blown colds. Claritin would keep me up at night, even if I took it in the morning, staring at the ceiling come night time. If you find Alavert isn't working try taking Zyrtec as Alavert has same/similar ingrediants as Claritin. Claritin's active ingrediant is loratadine as is Alavert. Zyrtec's active ingrediant is Cetirizine. It stopped the sore throats and I haven't been sick (knock on wood) in a year!! Your allergies are prob. a combination of spring time, moving his mother (esp if her stuff had alot of dust) and possibly even moving into your own apartment (carpet, etc). Hope the meds help!!!