Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thinking...

First, an announcement. This is my 300th post. =-)

Sigh. I know that no one is satisfied with her job 100% of the time. But how long do I have to feel like I might be ready for a change before I take steps towards change? The thought TERRIFIES me! But it has been on my mind a lot lately.

I would be stupid to post complaints about my job on the internet. And that's not what I'm trying to do here. I don't hate my job. There are a lot of good aspects about my job that I am very thankful for. There is flexibility in working in such an informal environment. But I've been working here for 6 years now. I heard a statistic once that most people change careers every six years. Ha! So no wonder I am thinking... my time is up!

Sigh. I need to pray about this more. Brett and I need to pray together. I LOVE when we pray together.

And by the way, last night was MUCH better! Brett slept through the night. I am very thankful that he was able to get some rest. I'm still tired, but hey, you can't have it all!

No comments: