Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Can't Help It...

I'm living with a crazy lady... ME!!!

I don't know what's wrong with me today. Actually, it's not just today. It comes in waves... the last few weeks I seem to be... I don't know. Too serious? Making a big deal out of things that aren't a big deal? Or am I just noticing how significant things are that I used to consider part of a normal day?

I need... I don't even know what I need. A nap? A three day weekend? I mean, I just came back to work! I had a week off! The only thing that I want when I am feeling like this is Brett. I feel better when I am with him. I need a Brett hug. What is with work/life taking time away from my husband!? I'm ready to retire. I want to be a full time wife. Sigh.

I really just need to mellow out. Try to get into a routine. Maybe that's it. There's been SO much MAJOR change lately. I haven't really settled in yet. I am waiting for the room to stop spinning... Surely I'm allowed to be a little disoriented for at least a month? I'm not TOO pathetic, am I?

Don't say anything!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh honey, you're going to need more than a month. Married life takes getting used to in every single aspect. Also, it could be your BC messing with your hormones. Mine messed me up for awhile when I first got on. You get used to it, though, and return to normal...at least I did.

Kelly said...

You are definitely going to be in a whirlwind for a while. It's going to take a little bit of time to get used to every change that is going on. I do know how you feel about Brett being the only thing that makes everything calm. I'm that way with Steven. He almost stayed the night at his parent's house on Sunday so the he and his dad could go to the game on Monday and I just wanted to cry. Every time I thought he was going to be leaving for the night I got really upset. I just want hima round all the time.