Monday, March 2, 2009

A Wedding and A Baptism... Good Times!

Jenn's wedding was Saturday. It was BEAUTIFUL! The bride was beautiful, the girls were beautiful, the cello was beautiful, the room was beautiful, and the song that the groom SANG to his bride was BEAUTIFUL! I loved every minute of it. It was so good to be with my college friends celebrating such a special moment in one of "the ole gang's" life. And as usual, I cried like a baby during the ceremony. I can't believe that in 19 days, that will be me. I mean, seriously, I can't believe it. How can it be so close when I still have so much to do?

Here are some pics from the wedding on Saturday. Jenn is the one in the white dress:





Rehearsal
Dinner!















Jenn trying
to raise her
blood sugar
so she
wouldn't
faint. It was
a close
call.









The MOH, Jage,
Jenn and
yours truly.












Me and
Krista! We
were both
in the 
Court of
Honor.











Me with my
two favorite
boys from
my OBU days,
Justin
and Josh.







Then today, we drove to Waxahachie for church to see Gary (one of Brett's Best Men) baptize his daughter Allison. Today was Gary's last day at the church where he was serving as Minister of Music. He will begin his new position at Grand View Church in Sugarland, Texas this Wednesday. We love Gary and his family. It was so special to see him baptize his youngest daughter and to get to spend some time with the family before they move. We barely see them as it is... Brett is very said that his BFF will be moving further... but so it goes. Here is a pic of us with the fam!

No comments: