Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Steps

That seems to be the best course of action. Keep a running list and keep moving... even if it is just baby steps. Eventually, everything will get done. Right?

Today at lunch, I finally found shoes. I went to the David's Bridal website at work on Friday and found exactly what I've been looking for! I even left work a little early so I could go snag them. But there was a wreck on 635 and I had to be at the rehearsal dinner at 6, so I ended up driving right past the store in an effort to make it to the church on time. So I went at lunch today. The website didn't have the price listed, so I was just hoping for the best. They were marked $45.99. Not bad. Not great, but not more than I had with me. But they rang up as $34.99. Woohoo! And it was an additional $3 to get them died Ivory. I can pick them up on Wednesday. So that is a relief.

After work, I bought a few things at Sam Moon. My sisters are coming over Thursday night to try and figure out a hairstyle for me and I wanted a few embellishments to play with. I actually found something that I think is kind of cool, but I'm not certain it will go/stay in my hair well. But we'll see! And then I stopped at Wal-mart to get a cheap ring bearer pillow, ribbon for my bouquet and a cheap veil. I am totally undecided about the veil. This is the third cheap one I have bought. All three of them together cost about a third of the price of a fancy one. The first two were no good, but this one is the best so far. I will see what we come up with on Thursday.

I'm so tired. I am sure there was something that I had intended to do when I got home tonight, but all I want to do is go to bed. So I guess I will?

No comments: