Friday, February 27, 2009

Man Oh Man

Sooooooo tired. There aren't enough "o"s to express my state of tiredness, so I will stop at 8.

Jenn's shower was a great time for a great lady! I was the only one who didn't stay the night, but I had a good time while I was there. (I was also the only one not drinking, since I was the only one driving home. I felt a little odd... but no big deal.)

Did I mention I am tired?

Today I am hoping to look at a calendar and figure out when I will buy what. We have three weeks left. That's 5 paychecks between Brett and I, but there is LOTS left to pay for.

Are you tired of hearing me talk about money? I'm tired of thinking about it. But it will all be over soon. And I will be married to my best friend and the greatest guy I know =-)

That was kind of a waste of a blog, huh?

No comments: