Thursday, February 26, 2009

Honeymoon

There are lots of things that I am looking forward to in the next month. Several of which will take place on the honeymoon ;-) But the one that I can't stop thinking about today is SHOPPING for the honeymoon! I discovered a Lane Bryant coupon that I had forgotten that I have, so today I went to the website. I'm ready to shop!

Being married makes me want to dress more grown up. My job is super casual, so I wear jeans daily. Today I am wearing jeans, a three quarter sleeve slightly embellished black t and my new cute black flip flops. No jewelry. Frizzy hair. That's me... at work. And no one cares. But I wouldn't mind dressing a little nicer. Especially if my weight is on the way back down.

I wish I had that coupon with me RIGHT NOW! I would SO go shopping after work!

The end.

No comments: