Friday, March 6, 2009

Voila!

Well, my sisters worked their magic tonight. I love the hairstyle that Laura came up with! And Jenna does a great job applying makeup! She uses nice makeup too! So now I know what brands I should buy, I just need to find the right colors.

The sleeves look perfect on the dress. And we picked jewelry. Monday I will have my shoes, and if I could lose a few more pounds the next two weeks, all will be well.

Tomorrow will be a work day, but hopefully Saturday we will have a productive garage sale and make enough to buy our new dresser! Next week I will start to move my things to the apartment. Yippee!

Tonight, I am exhausted. I'm going to balance my checkbook and go to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YAY! I'm so glad everything turned out! Did you get your party invite? I LOVE the rehearsal dinner invites. Perfect!