Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Good Night With Good Friends!

Jennifer and Jenina are amazing! I had so much fun at my lingerie shower. My friends are so sweet and gave me the sweetest gifts. And Jennifer got my favorite food... Panchos! SO tasty! And there were cupcakes, lemon bars and chocolate cream puffs. SO good!

I'm super sleepy and really happy that tomorrow will be a day with Brett... running errands but also taking it easy. And I have some bags packed to take to the apartment. I want to get everything out of my closet that I won't wear the next two weeks. FUN!

I am trying trying trying to be positive about the weather! We have a back up plan (the reception site) if the weather is not cooperative, but I really want to get married in Centennial Park. It's gorgeous and it's what I've always wanted... a sweet outdoor wedding. The forecast yesterday said that Friday, the day before the wedding, it would be sunny and 75, but Saturday there was a 60% chance of showers. But tonight the forecast said 30% chance of showers on Friday and Saturday! We have to tell the rental place by noon on Thursday if we are cancelling the chair rental, so I hope that the forecast continues to improve!

Okay, I'm off to bed.

No comments: