Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Day Update

Today was 11 days until the wedding, but today is over. (It is 11:55) So I am counting that as 10 days to go! I can't believe the wedding is practically here!

This week has been tough because we are SO busy at work! We have more work to do than can be done in a regular 8 hour work day, but I just don't have much time to give outside of those 8 hours. I barely have 8 hours! But I am doing my best. I told my boss on Sunday that I would work until 7 this week. Yesterday I was there until 7:30 and today I left right at 7, but I may leave at 6:30 tomorrow. I haven't decided. I have some errands to run and tomorrow night I would like to get some things done. Mostly some things here at home, but if I could make a couple of stops on my way home, that would be great too. I guess I'll just wait and see what gets done tomorrow during the day.

Tomorrow morning Brett and I are getting our wedding license =-) That's exciting. Tonight I played him the song that I want to walk down the aisle to and he loved it. He knows the song, but it still made him tear up a little when I played it. I love praise songs that sounds like love songs. This song is beautiful! Tomorrow night I need to make the ceremony program. I also need to work on some gifts, but I don't see having enough time for both of those. I can't go two days in a row without being at the apartment though, for two reasons. I miss Brett, and... it's a MESS if I am going ONE day! Being gone TWO?!? I can't even talk about it. So there you go.

I am sleepy and should be in bed. I feel like I had something more to say, but nothing is coming to me, so I will just go to bed.

No comments: