Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekend Results?

I made it through my first weekend back on Weight Watchers.

Two days may not seem like something to get excited over, but right now, I'm considering every day a victory. I had a TON of fruits and vegetables today and am happy to say that I am feeling full. Also had lots of water, which I know is key to any healthy lifestyle.

It's going to be an interesting week. My co-worker is out of town, so I'll be by myself in the office most of the time. We'll see what the week brings. But I've done what I can to prepare. Stocked up on portable water, made Weight Watcher chili that I can eat for lunch, washed and bagged my cherries and sliced my melon. I have plenty of healthy choices available, and that is usually the key to choosing well for me... having options.

So, Week, I'm as ready as I can be. My sweet readers, I'll see ya on the other side!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You can do it! There is absolutely no reason you can't! I'll be praying for you.

Marie said...

Yay! Glad to hear it. Love you!