Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Week in the Life of...

I feel like blogging. And I want to be clever. But man, I'm tired!

I will try to keep this to the point. First things first. I made it through a week of Weight Watchers online. It was a pretty good week. I started last Saturday. Saturday and Sunday were good. Monday and Tuesday I was a little hungry. Wednesday, I wasn't hungry at all. Thursday I was STARVING! Friday I wasn't really hungry. Saturday I was relieved to weigh in and have a loss. This week, I am going to make sure to have more fruit around. In fact, I went to the store today and my fruit bowl is almost overflowing.

Friday was one of the craziest days I have had at work in a long time. It's way too long of a story to tell, but my day involved several firemen, a friendly policeman, one possible jaw fracture, one throwing up two year old and several holes in the schedule. We made it through, but I am praying that tomorrow brings more calm and more teachers!

Brett and I had a very nice date night yesterday =-) We haven't really had a date night in a while. And this was pretty simple, but sometimes dinner and a movie is just what the doctor ordered! And, we had a coupon for dinner and gift cards for the movie, so it was a total bargain! We saw The Iron Lady, and I enjoyed it. Brett didn't love the storytelling format, but I thought it worked. And the cast was great. I have always been a Jim Broadbent fan.

Also, we saw a trailer for the new Wes Anderson movie. He was my favorite director for a long time and I am really looking forward to his new flick.

I think that is all that I have to say tonight. Except for this shout out: Hey Jeff, I saw a stack of bags of Peat Moss outside of Wal-mart tonight. Totally thought of you! I wanted to take a picture and text it to you, but I was ready to be gone from Wal-mart.

No comments: