And then, of course, I am counting down to my TWO DAYS OFF! A four day weekend! Are you kidding me? This is the last week in September. Hard to believe. But it means I am THAT much closer to regaining my sanity.
This is a good thing. Trust me.
On my days off, I hope to:
- See a movie
- Eat outside at a delicious restaurant
- Enjoy the aforementioned pumpkin chai
- Buy a book and spend some time reading (probably with my pumpkin chai)
- Write a long overdue letter to a dear friend
- And maybe, just maybe, go the the fair. I REALLY want to see the musical
That is what is defined on my days off wish list, so far. Lots of other options have floated through my head. We will see what sticks.
Hope everyone's week started well!