Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day Two of Vacation

Guess what movie I love? Star Trek. The one from this Summer. It's so stinkin' good! When we bought the Blu Ray it came with a digital copy, so I loaded it on my computer and it's my current movie of choice to watch/listen to in the background if I'm going to be on my computer for a while. Right now old Spock is showing young Kurt how Nero is jackin' with history. Love it!

Guess what movie I don't love? Up In The Air. The current George Clooney flick. I went to see it today. I was only sort of interested in it, but I have a friend who was eager to see it, and I was curious to see Anna Kendrick (Jessica from Twilight) in another role. It was either that or It's Complicated. I chose wrong. This movie was depressing! The trailer was NOT specific enough. I knew that George Clooney was a businessman who spent a lot of time traveling. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I had no idea his "business" was flying around the country firing people. Yeah. He plays a guy who is hired by big companies to deliver large layoffs. It was totally depressing! Thank goodness I went by myself! If I were with Brett we would have walked out.

I wanted to get out of the house a bit today. I thought it might clear my head. Maybe if I'd gone for It's Complicated and had a few laughs, that would have worked. But no luck... I'm feeling seriously inadequate. I hope that I'm not kidding myself here. Trying to make changes. Make a better life...

Today I also did not:
- Do my taxes.
- Clean the apartment.
- Do any online classes.

What a flake.

I start my observation tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: