Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back To The Land of the Living... err, Blogging

Wow! It feels so good to be caught up on reading everyone's blogs! Unfortunately, I've had trouble getting motivated at work today, so I've been reading blogs in between working on a basketball program. Shame on me. BUT, in my defense, out of the 5 of us working this week (there are 8 people total who work here and 3 are out of town) I have still done more work than everyone else today. Well, not more than the pressman. He is unseasonably busy. Is that a word?

So, reading everyone's holiday recaps and early New Years resolutions has been a nice mental cleansing. I am writing two blogs in my head, one a Holiday Season 2010 overview, and one a Resolution Refinement. We all know that I jumped the gun this year and made some resolutions a couple of months ago. Of course, my resolve melted when Christmas drew near... I've been all over the place with food choices. But the holiday season will officially be over when Brett and I get back in town on Saturday evening after spending the weekend with our Houston friends. I am ready to get back on the wagon.

So I will probably write and post those two blogs on Sunday. I've got MUCH to say. What better place to spill it? That's what my blog is for, right?!

Okay, I'm going to go back and comment on a few blogs. Anything to put off this stupid basketball program a bit longer. I'm just not feeling it today!

No comments: