Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Heart Lord of the Rings

Have I even mentioned that I sometimes listen to movies on my iTunes at work? It started last summer when I was hear for hours on end by myself. It may sound weird, but honestly, listening to something that I am familiar with SERIOUSLY focuses my mind from straying to too many random thoughts. It has to be a movie that I really know though. Last summer, it was a lot of Sleepless in Seattle, Moonstruck, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Jerry MacGuire because they were all on Hulu. Not much luck on the Hulu front lately though. So this summer I purchased a few movies. The 2nd and 4th Harry Potters at the beginning of the summer, and last week, Lord of the Rings. The first one.

Is it overkill that I am listening to the movie once a day AND reading the book? Maybe. Do I regret it? No.

On a completely unrelated note, it IS overkill that I am currently eating a small piece of Italian Creme Cake for the second day in a row. Oh dear.

No comments: