Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Morning... Is There Anything Better?

I had a wonderful evening with my husband last night. I needed Friday night like a cow needs grass! What a tiring week.

We went to our favorite Italian place, Romano's Macaroni Grill, which has recently added some less unhealthy food options, which is awesome! What I ordered last night, I unfortunately won't be ordering again, but I had such a good time with Brett dipping our bread into the sauce of his SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Penne Rustica. Oh dear. There is nothing better.

Then we went to our favorite Borders bookstore, where we found nothing, but had fun browsing. Then we dashed into Macy's so I could FINALLY use the gift card that Jennifer gave me for my birthday. THANK YOU JENNY! I LOVE my new Fiesta Serving bowl! Woohoo!























I was not much fun when we got home. I laid on the couch to watch Brett play his new Wrestle Mania game and I'm pretty sure I was asleep in less than 20 minutes. At 5 til 10:00 he told me to go to bed. So I did. Ha! I have no idea what time he came to bed. I was totally out!

I just enjoyed an english muffin spread with this week's Delicious Dish, which I am about to post, and a DELICIOUS glass of chilled Chai. I. Love. Chai.

I REALLY feel like shopping today. I saw this purse at Target about a month ago... it is probably not there anymore, but when I saw it I called it purse perfection and I am itching to go see if I can find one. It would make my purse, hence my life, MUCH more organized!

But I need to be at work by noonish, just so I'm not there forever... I have 4-5 hours worth of work to do today, so I should probably get going.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: