Friday, May 22, 2009

Starbucks - Bringing Friends Closer, One Chai At A Time

I met Jennifer at Starbucks last night. The best part about hanging out with Jennifer is the laughter. We laugh at ourselves and about the crazy things in our life... and it feels good. I love her so much. And I love that Chai! Yum, yum!

I am so thankful that it is Friday. A few people are off at work, and I have a feeling I am going to be able to leave early. That would be really nice. But I am trying to decide what to DO if I leave early. I know what I would, like to do, but we have a lot of bills coming up... I have already paid 2 today, but I have three more to pay with my check, and we need to save Brett's check for rent. Hmm... if I could think of some easy, budget friendly dinners for next week, I wouldn't mind doing a little bit of shopping today. I am itching to get some things hanging on our walls. Hmm... decisions, decisions.

Thank you, Lord, for carrying us through this week. Help us to use this long weekend to bring glory to you. Guard our thoughts and our decisions and remind us to be humble and thankful.

1 comment:

Marie said...

You should make some art for your walls...with your sense of style and stuff it's a no brainer. Pick your colors (from the discount pile at Lowe's of course) and find some canvas and go to town. Let me know how it turns out!