Thursday, April 23, 2009

Me Achin' Head!

I woke up with such a headache today! In a weird place too... I may have just not slept enough. Brett hasn't been sleeping very well. Last night his allergies woke him up in the middle of the night. He got up to take medicine and I kept him company while we waited for it to kick in. I asked him where the noise of thunder comes from and that led to all kinds of science fair wonders =-)

My Aleve is slowly starting to kick in. I hope it's a good day. My boss is off today, and those days are usually calmer for everyone. She is off tomorrow also. Score! And actually, Brett's boss is off too. His boss is pretty great though, so I don't think it will necessarily make things calmer or anything like that... It's been a quiet morning, and I'm thankful for that. I am experimenting with dinner tonight, and I hope it's good! It's my first go with our crock pot! And then I have some computer work today. Hopefully only an hour and a half or so, but we'll see.

I'm thankful tomorrow is Friday. We have some random errands to run this weekend, but nothing major. I hope it's mostly restful =-)

No comments: