Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Word of Praise

I had a really wonderful exchange with a caterer this week and I just want to give her props. Katherine at Great Endings is the nicest lady I have encountered in a long time! She has been a caterer for years, but just recently opened a lunch shop. That is how I heard about her. Her restaurant is near our work and people here order lunch from her all of the time. She has a standard menu, but she emails out a special every day to people on the email list, and there is always at least one person here who orders the special for lunch. I am smelling her Jambalaya at John's desk right now. Yumm!

At the wedding reception, our plan is to have a taco salad bar. We want taco salad shells, taco meat and then all kinds of condiments so people can build their own taco salad. Well, I am having trouble finding taco salad shells. So I went to http://www.greatendings.com/ to see what Katherine offered. She had a "Fiesta Meal" or something that sounded similar to what we wanted, so I emailed her for a quote. It was a little more than I can afford, but she was SO nice!

The food is excellent, and she is awesome, so if you are ever looking for a caterer, I hope you will consider her.

No comments: