Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 Day Update

30 days until the wedding. Oh my!

I have one more dress fitting tomorrow and then I should be able to pick it up on Sunday. I don't know the final cost yet, but I hope I have enough to pay her in my check tomorrow!

My "To-Do" list seems to far outweigh my "Things I Have Time To Do" list. And I don't feel like I've been as productive as I need to be this week. I went to the doctor yesterday, so that is done. And HOPEFULLY, tonight Brett and I are going to get online and buy table cloths. Those are two big items to cross off. And when I get my dress that will be a biggie. But I need to get it dry cleaned. I need a veil. I need to figure out a hairstyle. I need jewelry. I think that I am just going to forget about shoes and wear the pair that I have been wearing to the fitting. No one will see my shoes. And I love these shoes. They are sort of pink, but seriously, NO ONE WILL SEE MY SHOES. So why worry about it?

I am ready to take some of my things to the new apartment, but I need some time to go through a few boxes and some time to pack a few boxes. The garage sale is the first weekend in March, so hopefully I will get rid of all the extras that day and make enough money to buy our dresser. Hopefully.

Tonight Kyndall and Erin are coming over for dinner. I am so excited to hang out with them for a bit! And today is Kyndall's birthday, so that will be special. I am going to grab some flowers for her and Erin is bringing a cake. I love those girls.

I had my first wedding dream last night. It was a bad dream. Halfway through the reception, I realized that my photographer hadn't shown up. And then I realized that Jeff Moss hadn't either. It was terrible. Jeff, please pack a flying carpet so that if your car breaks down, you can still make it. I need you.

We were planning to buy our dining room table and chairs this week, but we over spent on a few things somehow, so now that will have to wait, and the next few weeks will be really tight after we pay rent. But we acquired some things for the apartment that we really needed and have been a blessing already. I am all about storage!

My final shower is this Saturday. I am looking forward to celebrating with my family, and I am looking forward to unpacking gifts again. That was fun!

I went to the doctor yesterday, so that is finally done. All I can do is start taking the pills when the doctor told me to and trust that God is in control. We also had our second pre-marital counseling session yesterday. Bob Harper is the man.

Okay, that's all I have time for. I got to work late today and I left work early yesterday so I need to not be taking a lunch break. Sigh.

No comments: