Thursday, January 8, 2009

When 3:18 Feels like 6:00

I hate days like this. I feel like I've been at work forEVER! And it's not even 3:30.

My meeting with the girls last night was helpful, but I am no less stressed. I was over-reacting this morning. It's a wedding. Not the rapture. This event is not going to make or break me, so why am I so worried about the little details. I think I have just been slightly overwhelmed by the "little" details because when they all rise up together and lumber towards me, they seem more like Godzilla than decorations.

Sigh. It's going to be okay. Brett is stressed and that always puts me on edge, but his afternoon is going well, so maybe by the time he gets home tonight he will feel better. We have to get it together and finish packing so we can move. At the same time, we have to get it together and take care of some wedding details that are needing to be managed.

Our box hook up, Mikey Mike, is bringing us another 13 boxes tonight. I have 10 in my car right now and we picked up 8 or so from Brett's mom on Monday. I think we are good to go. We just need to fill them now!

Again, it's going to be okay.

My head hurts =-(

No comments: