Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ready For Moving Day!

Okay, well, technically we're NOT ready for moving day. But I am ready for the new apartment! I can't wait to see it again! And I can't wait to move Brett in this weekend! And I can't wait to be married and living in it!

I am going there Friday on my lunch break to pay rent and get the keys. At first I was thinking that Brett would want me to wait to go see it until he gets off Friday night, but yesterday I realized that I needed to go check it out on Friday while they are still open and make sure there are no major problems, to which Brett said "duh". So I get to see it in 3 days and I get to walk around and see it for the first time all by myself. Woohoo! I'm so excited!

We have a lot of packing left to do, but each day we make tons of progress. Tomorrow night we have a pre-marital counseling session, so we won't really get packing done. That means tonight we are going to try to get to the "almost done" point. This weekend I thought we had tons of boxes but now I am starting to think that really, it will be just enough. I think we will use them all.

Friday night we are going to use my mom's van to take all of the electronics over. We play it safe =-)

I'm excited!

No comments: