Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Great Night

Last night, we took the Willinghams to the park where we will be getting married. We wanted something cheap to do to get the boys out of the house for a bit, so it was a perfect chance to sneak in some wedding info!

We had a great time! We fed the ducks and threw around a Frisbee and football for a bit. Little Josh's fingers were too small to catch the Frisbee so I should him how to catch it with his arm instead. I took 3 pictures and then the battery in my camera died. But I will steal some pics from Marie's blog after she posts them so you can see all of our adorable men!

I was really thankful to get their opinion on the park too... I feel like we made the right decision, but I know it is a little risky, so any time I can have someone affirm our decision, I feel a little better. Now half of my bridesmaids have seen the park. Laura, Jenna, Jenn and Jage still need to see it, but I'm sure we will find time eventually!

When we got back home Brett, Chris, Marie and I played Rock Band for a little while as Josh cheered us on Ryan complimented our mad skills. It was so much fun!

Tonight is our last night with the Willinghams courtesy of hurricane Ike. They won't be able to go home for several more days, but they are going to migrate to some family so they won't have to pay for the hotel anymore. Maybe I will snap a couple of shots tonight. Last chance!

No comments: