Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Groovy Tunes

One of my favorite bands to jam to right now is Coconut Records. Never heard of them? I hadn't either... but the lead singer is Jason Schwartzman, star of such films as Rushmore, Shopgirl and The Darjeeling Limited. I love this guy! And I am pleased to say that I enjoy his music as much as I do the movies he chooses. They are equally unique and, somehow, refreshing. They are fairly mellow tunes so I like having it on in the background while I am at work.

The cd is titled Nighttiming and I highly recommend it! Check it out on Amazon today!

And shout out to Kyle who introduced me to Coconut Records. Kyle will probably never read this blog, so that was probably a pointless shout out, but just in case he ever does, I have to give credit where credit is due!

No comments: