Monday, November 14, 2011

A Few Quick Thoughts

1) I want to introduce you to my new nephew! Braylon and his mommy are both doing well. If Braylon would start eating a little more, everything would be perfect =-) But hey, this is the only time in his life that he can sleep absolutely as much as he wants to and not have to feel bad about it. So more power to him! I will be uploading pictures very soon!

2) I am so happy that the holiday are practically here! I am THRILLED that next Friday, Brett and I will be buying our first ever full sized (fake) Christmas tree. The first Bacon Christmas tree!!! We have been using my sad little 4 footer for the past several years, but last year, I just couldn't put it back in the box. It looked way too much like Charlie Brown's tree. I thought the other decorations would make fun of it.

3) Food was not bad today. I haven't said those words in a long time. Too long. I hope to say it a lot more.

4) Ya know, a girl spends DECADES trying to figure out the perfect way to apply make-up. By the time some of us really get a feel for it, it's time to start buying age-defying make-up. Doesn't that just seem unjust?

I WILL be blogging more soon. This weekend I just had to clean the house. I had to!!! My poor sweet house. I even dusted the ceiling fans. Take that dirt!

No comments: