Thursday, November 25, 2010

SO Thankful For...

1. My husband. Who loves me every day. Even on days when I am REALLY hard to love.

2. My family. Who I am ridiculously blessed to be a part of. If they weren't my family, I would wish they were. I admire them all.

3. My job. That is sometimes harder than it is rewarding. But is inundated with amazing people.

4. My friends. Who laugh with me, coffee with me, call to check on me, FB friendliness to me, text sweet words to me. Turn thirty with me. Sheesh!

5. God's provisions. Everything that we need, and even some things that we want. WAAAAY more than we deserve.

I am thankful for so many things. My God is so constant. Some days, I am anything but. But my days have been so full lately, and I am SO thankful that they have contained creativity in the past few weeks. I want to keep this going when the craft fair is over. Christmas will always be my favorite reason to craft, but I want 2011 to be the year that I get serious about it all.

I hope everyone has a day full of family, fun and food =-) I am off to enjoy mine.

No comments: