Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cry Me A River

I wanted to tell you about my weekend... I started a post on Monday but never got to finish it. Friday was a terrible day at work for me. Brett had to totally piece me together Friday night, but he was MORE than up for the task. My husband loves me so much. I am beyond thankful for that blessing in my life...

But this week has been killer. Brett is overworked at work right now. He's being asked to do the work of two people and it's just too much. "You want me to do what? Sure! No problem! Let me just go feed my unicorn and I'll be right on that!" I mean, one person can only do so much people!

I have to be thankful though, for days that break us to pieces, because it is such a blessing to put each other back together again. I completely lost it this morning. Cried like a baby! But when Brett held me it was like... I don't even know what to say. It was exactly what I needed. Wish I could have asked for that instead of bursting into tears and forcing him into it. Ha! But either way, I'm thankful it came to be.

Hopefully I will have time to make some sense soon. I really miss it on days that I don't get to blog...

No comments: